Brilliant Ice Sculpture - a Green Company.
- Our building is powered by rooftop solar panels installed in 2012 by owner.
- At the end of the night when the party is over our sculptures will end up watering trees, vegetable gardens or flower beds as opposed to filling up dumpsters then landfills. Brilliant Ice creates cutting edge yet sustainable products that help minimize the impact of waste created by the hospitality industry for event planning.
- We deliver 95 percent of our sculptures with low-emission vehicles.
- We reuse or recycle our plastic drip trays, lights and foam when used.
- Our plant is heated by our freezer condensers only.
- We recycle remaining ice from ice sculpture production to chill the water for the next batch of ice blocks, an energy savings of 25% per block.
Brilliant Ice Sculpture creates very little waste materials other than organic earth-healthy waste; minimal plastic is used in the making of ice blocks which is reused several times for packing materials.
- We use only natural ingredients, we do not use chemicals of any kind in the process of creating these amazing sculptures.
- Only organic cleaning products are use in the cleaning of our facility.
Just Brilliant - Let's stay cool
Brilliant Ice is pleased to support these wonderful organizations:
- 4th of July Road Race in North Andover to benefit the senior center
- The Golf Ball
- Lawrence Boys and Girls Club
- Middlesex Community College
- The Jimmy Fund
- The Hearth Foundation